Friday, January 16, 2009

30 Days of Nothing Update

Ok we are past the half way mark and here's what I've spent so far....

1st week in Jan -- Food $0, Gas $10
This week- Food $210, Gas $43.09


Summary: I figured on $100 for gas for the month-- and so far that's about right on target
As for food- I planned on $150 on the 15th- but in reality that would have been tight- since it was for 2 weeks worth of food. I usually spend about $90/week-- so $150 was a Shoestring budget.. and well Shop Rite is having their can-can sale and had some really good deals on certian items that I stocked up on and we needed cat food and cat liter (which I only buy once a month)... so I ended up spending $90 at Shop Rite and $120 at BJ's . Otherwise we have spent nothing but our monthly bills.

On a similiar note- I am planning to join Angie at Thrifty Florida Mama in her "monthly meetings". I will put that on a seperate post.

No comments: