Sunday, January 18, 2009

30 Days of Nothing Update

Had to pay for an unexpected expense that was a "now or never" expense. At my son's basketball game yesterday they took team picutres and if you wanted to order a copy of the team photo you had to pay yesterday. Now I do realise most sports have team pictures and I could have seen this coming but honestly the leagues around here are very inconsistent about photos- some do phtotos some don't . So, since this league has been practicing since early December and I hadn't heard anything about team picutres I figured there weren't picutres.

So $20 later, I brought the team and individual picture. For once I acutally had the money to pay for it. But Aunt Laura was there and she helped and gave me $15 towards it. So I spent $5 that was not planned, and goes against my 30 days of nothing.

But I guess $5 is not too bad. But some would say that it is those small $5 exspenses that begin to add up when we don't plan for them.......

No comments: